About the Event
Harvest is coming. Are you ready?
Mark your calendars for our Pre-Harvest Technical Meeting, an educational seminar with guest speaker Vanille-Charlotte Achaintre, Applications Manager within the Innovations, Research & Development department at SOFRALAB.
In this session, we will cover such topics as:
- Nutrition and aromas
- Volatile acidity management
- Microorganisms management
- Color extraction and stabilization
- Oak and alternatives during fermentation
- Making Rosé wines - specific steps for award winning rosés
This knowledge-packed presentation will help you find solutions for your winemaking concerns and will get you prepared you for the upcoming harvest season.
Meet the Expert
Guest speaker Vanille-Charlotte Achaintre works in the Innovations, Research & Development department at SOFRALAB. As the Applications Manager, she oversees and implements the trials that result in new technologies released by the company. Working alongside the manager of the experimental winery, Ms. Achaintre drafts many of the protocols and reports that help our winemakers solve the challenges they face in the winemaking process. Ms. Achaintre obtained her Diplome National d'Oenologue (or DNO) from the University of Toulouse in France, following a Master of Science in Chemistry from the University of Bordeaux, with a specialty in Wine Aromas. When not busy developping new technologies she enjoys playing badminton, rock-climbing, skiing, deep-see diving and reading sci-fi and fantasy.
- Sierra Foothills @ Mediterranean Vineyards - June 24th, 2019 at 9:00 AM - Register Here
- Santa Rosa, Ca @ Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport - June 25th, 2019 at 9:00 AM - Register Here
- McMinnville, OR @ Linfield College - June 26th, 2019 at 9:00 AM - Register Here
- Walla Walla, WA @ Walla Walla Comunity College - June 27th, 2019 at 9:00 AM - Register Here